Friday 12 July 2013

Here we go. Clocks that Rock is blogging

Well here we go then. Clocks that Rock has now entered the world of blogging. 

A little about Clocks that Rock then. 
I am based in Banbury in the county of Oxfordshire and as a hobby I started making clocks. Firstly from old vinyl records as i have a love of music, then i started looking around for more unusual items to make clocks from. I have found all sorts up to date, everything from vinyl records, food packaging, retro tinplate adverts, china plates, DVDs to name but a few. I  am now on the lookout for more interesting and unusual things so watch the blog and keep up to date with my finds.

I recently started a website @ www.clocksthatrock.net which seems to be going well for a first attempt. it took a lot of work to get it somewhere near what i want (you are never really satisfied, always something to do or change). I am selling on Folksy too although still waiting for my first sale there. 

So just to give you an idea of what i do, here some examples of my work.









No comments:

Post a Comment